IDT Belarus is looking for an attentive to detail, scrupulous, and enthusiastic Sales Operations Analyst to join our CPaaS (communications platform as a service) business unit!
This role plays a critical part in partnering with the sales and marketing organization to maximize the impact of sales tools and business metrics. So our dream colleague is a highly motivated person, responsible for supporting sales and marketing organizations and driving operational excellence to achieve strategic goals.
We expect Sales Operations Analyst to augment our current sales team, provide key insights to the business & help smoothen critical operations functions! You will work alongside sales, marketing, finance, technology & support Teams. That's why we need to find a self-driven, passionate and analytical person!
At IDT you will:
- Manage Sales Operations tasks, such as loss monitoring, margin & profitability analysis for IDT BYOC customers.
- Create, manage and maintain subscriptions in Zoho CRM.
- Curate RFPs and sales orders using Zoho CRM.
- Manage monthly billing, payment collection, and revenue reporting for the business.
- Provide regular KPIs & performance reports for the management.
- Assist with ad hoc sales & marketing roles.
- Escalate tickets from IDT BYOC customers to the necessary support groups.
- Consistently analyze opportunities to accelerate sales cycle through sales tools.
- Oversee daily business operations.
We’d like you to have:
- 1-3 years of analyst or operations experience, preferably in the B2B space.
- Proven strong analytical skills are extremely important for us!
- Strong communication and presentation skills, excellent relationship-building skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to quickly absorb new information.
- Ability to prioritize and solve problems with a high sense of urgency.
- Proficiency in MS Office, G-Suite & Excel.
- Experience working with various CRM systems like Salesforce, Zoho, HubSpot.
- Technical savvy with experience across internal applications.
- A degree in business or finance is preferred.
IDT Corporation is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. We are industry leaders in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ 1600 people across 20 countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
We are not just ”another big IT corporation”. We encourage and support any in-house entrepreneurs to develop their ideas into business action.
If you are here, seems like you are really interested, so let’s talk!