We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join the Boss Revolution team, which develops applications to help people around the globe stay in touch and transfer money easily and inexpensively.Boss Revolution is a dynamically developing product, which includes messaging, international calling, and payment services.As a part of Boss Revolution, you will work with a large international team, testing iOS, Android & web applications.
As a part of our team you will:
- Build and execute manual tests for new features for mobile (75%) and web applications (25%).
- Create Test Plans, Test Scenarios/Cases, and Bug Reports.
- Perform smoke and regression testing, create and execute test cases, checklists.
- Perform tests and report results based on priorities given by QA Lead/Management, and issue escalations.
- Attend Scrum meetings, demo meetings, and kickoff presentations.
We expect you to have:
- 2+ years of experience as a Manual QA Engineer on Android / iOS / Web.
- Good level of English – B2 or higher.
- Experience in designing Test Plans, Test Scenarios/Cases, and Bug Reporting.
- Compatibility, installation, GUI, usability, and integration testing.
- Knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in reporting status and issue escalations.
It would be a bonus:
- Experience in writing and composing automation tests.
- Knowledge SQL.
- Good understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle methodology (Agile).
- Experience in mobile testing for IOS & Android: functionality, UI, usability, back-end, and negative testing.
- Advanced knowledge of Agile/Scrum and Iterative software development process.
- Experience with all Functional Testing methodologies: Regression, Exploratory/Ad-hoc, Domain/Function, Risk-Based, All-pairs, and Scenario-based Testing.
IDT is pleased to offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office with free parking in the very center of Minsk.
- Remote work opportunity!
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional training, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
About us:IDT Belarus is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. We are industry leaders in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. IDT is listed on the NYSE, employs over 1600 people across 20+ countries, and has revenues of over $1.5 billion.Our flagship brand, Boss Revolution, includes Money Transfer, International Calling, and Mobile Top-Up services and supports IDT’s mission of enabling people to keep in touch and share resources with family and friends around the world.If you are here, seems like you are interested, so let’s chat!