We are looking for an independent Quality Engineer ready to drive and take responsibility for the product quality in creation of the new communication platform service product.
We need an initiative and agile-minded person who has hands-on experience in automation and manual testing fields.
What you will do:
- Drive quality processes and participate in the creation of the new product.
- Define testing coverage and strategy, create and execute test cases for communication platform service product back-end (API, billing) and front-end (Web-UI).
- Build testing processes and automation framework from scratch.
- Automate test cases and incorporate them into CI/CD pipeline.
What we expect you to have:
- Hands-on experience in test automation for Web UI and API using Java or C#.
- Ability to define test strategy, testing processes, test automation goals, set up quality gates, and measure the effectiveness of test automation.
- Practical skills in test automation incorporation in CI/CD (with tools similar to Jenkins, Git, AWS, Docker).
- Excellent knowledge of architectural styles and patterns, programming principles, and coding standards.
- Good knowledge or experience with BDD.
- Good level of English – B1 or higher.
It would be a nice bonus:
- Knowledge of Amazon services SQS, SNS and S3.
- Knowledge of MongoDB Query Language (MQL).
- Understanding and ability to implement performance and security testing.
- Experience in SIP product testing.
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job with talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware.
- Modern office with free parking in the very center of Minsk.
- Remote work opportunity!
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Compensation for professional training, seminars, and conferences.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- First-class English lessons.
Few words about us:
IDT Belarus is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. It is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey.
IDT is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1500 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.