Innovative Future leverages Machine Learning (ML) as the main instrument of building Artificial Intelligence solutions offering a full range of ML services to help companies in solving key business challenges enabling business process transformation in innovative way. At the company we create ML-powered software by using techniques like pattern recognition, computational intelligence & neuroscience and mathematical modelling.
We are looking for a smart Data Scientist with a deep understanding of Machine Learning techniques and hands-on experience in Computer Vision, Image Analysis and NLP use cases.
- Use and fit different mathematical and econometric models, develop descriptive and predictive models that deliver better decisions
- Create high-quality data visualizations
- Communicate effectively with different engineers to discuss complex data-driven findings and technical matters
- Research, patterns identification and formulating insights
- Continuously develop knowledge base within the data scientist team, participate in common brainstorming sessions
- BS, MS or PhD degree or equivalent in physics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, signal processing or a related field
- 4+ years of overall hands-on technical experience
- 2+ years of experience in Machine Learning/Data Science
- Data focused applied mathematics (statistical analysis, machine learning)
- Aptitude for tricky problems solving
- Design, build and maintain large scale production ML pipelines
- Hands on experience with ML concepts: regression and classification, clustering, feature selection, feature engineering, curse of dimensionality, bias-variance tradeoff, neural networks, SVMs, Naive Bayes, Decision Tree, Random Forest etc.
- Strong knowledge in Machine and Deep Learning approaches such as BERT, GAN, CNN, POS, RNN, Stanford CoreNLP
- Confident knowledge and hands-on experience with Python (NumPy / SciPy / scikit-learn / pandas / matplotlib), TensorFlow/PyTorch
- Data visualization skills
- In-depth domain understanding and ability to acquire new
- Willingness to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- Ability to handle strict deadlines and multiple tasks
- English B1 and higher
- Innovative solutions development to the world’s digital transformation
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and flexible working schedule