Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the EVRYTHNG team in Minsk on a full-time basis.
About the Project:
EVRYTHNG (https://evrythng.com/) is an IoT platform connecting billions of thngs to the Web. Our secret sauce is to connect the things that are usually not connected to the IoT such as apparel and consumer goods products using innovative technologies ranging from QR codes to printed electronics, NFC/RFID, battery-free bluetooth and LPWAN devices.
The top brands we work with such as Coca-Cola, Unilever, Diageo, Ralph Lauren, or Avery Dennison leverage our system to connect with their customers, optimize the flow of goods, provide trustable provenance information and fight illicit trade and counterfeit goods. To make all of this work we’ve invented the Web of Things and URLs for products being standardized at W3C and GS1.
Working with us means tackling large-scale Web challenges, like managing millions of transactions per minute but also staying ahead of the curve technology-wise. For instance, we have successfully applied blockchain and machine learning with our customers to resolve real-world problems.
Join us to design the digital future of all the thngs!
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Engineer to work within the Engineering department on our highly scalable award winning IoT platform. Our IoT platform needs to meet high standards of quality, performance and reliability, operating around the clock on a massive scale. This individual will also help with the design and development of our customer-facing applications. So it’s imperative that this individual has an eye for detail and a passion for high-performance applications.
You will have the chance to bring your coding skills into the physical world, and you will collaborate with our Product Managers, UX & UI designers, Scrum Masters and back-end developers to help us create the next generation cross-browser user experience and back-end API’s.
You will literally put a face to our core product, and you will be responsible for developing a highly scalable and robust web infrastructure and application engine to manage all active digital identities for objects.
You will have the chance to bring your coding skills into the physical world, and you will collaborate with our Product Managers, UX & UI designers, ScrumMasters and back-end developers to help us create the next generation cross-browser user experience and enable our clients to communicate with customers in the best way possible.You will literally put a face to our core product, and you will be responsible for developing a highly scalable and robust web infrastructure and application engine to manage all active digital identities for objects.
- Implement and execute cutting-edge responsive front-end designs with the latest React
- Implement Progressive Web Apps
- Update & enhance existing wireframes and prototypes
- Drive, improve, and optimize the front-end development processes
- Consume and push data via RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Contribute to documentation (e.g. instructional & technical specifications) as and where required
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends – particularly with regards to accessibility, usability, and related emerging technologies
- Writing unit and e2e tests
- Strong experience with React and Material UI
- Strong knowledge of/experience with React functional components and hooks
- Technical experience with or high interest for Node.js would be highly beneficial
- It would be beneficial to have some experience with
- Progressive Web Apps
- Socially intelligent with strong English skills
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as CircleCI
- Able to work under pressure with strong organizational capabilities
- Ability to think logically and execute methodically, a creative solution-finder, technically and commercially credible, self-confident, able to work independently
- An out-going person who is willing to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced working environment
- Analytically minded and able to draw conclusions when looking at data and creating reports
- A good team player with excellent communication skills and a strong commercial focus
What's in it for you?
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes and tools
- Competitive salary
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV