net2phone global team is looking for a Senior or strong Middle Front-end Software Engineer! You will work on a web application and some new services of our flagship product. Your main tasks will be related to a large Angular application, where a minimum of new functionality is adding. Most of the new development is done through the WebComponents library or micro-frontend in React.
In this role you will:
- Work on all our front-end applications, unifying them into one at some final point.
- Communicate with our great UX team, participate in the design and implementation of our web application.
- Document the service architecture to support internal integrations for digital interfaces and business analytics.
- Write clean, DRY, and modular code, providing proper documentation when necessary.
- Extend the tools and capabilities of the team to support the ability to perform rapid prototyping.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years (combined) of experience with JS or TS.
- React.js experience.
- Several years of client-side development.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with SCRUM (Agile) methodology.
- Ability and willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Good level of English – B2 or higher.
Nice to have, but not required:
- A degree in computer science.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.).
- Angular.js experience.
- Experience in B2C or B2B telecommunications.
- Experience with React Native.
We are pleased to offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office with free parking in the very center of Minsk.
- Remote work opportunity!
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars, and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
IDT Belarus is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. It is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1500 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues of over $1.5 billion. net2phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group in 2018.net2phone cloud solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, chat, unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries.