Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with offices in Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, and remote employees all over the globe. Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on Clutch.co.
As a company, we’re proud to actively support and contribute to the open-source software community. Our Spiral Framework, RoadRunner and Cycle ORM are used by millions of people each day. We are looking to build our team with curious, passionate, and intelligent problem-solvers that take ownership of their work and are great teammates to work with.
Once you are a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced work and life routine through initiatives like our Friyay policy - which provides everyone in the company with alternating paid Friday’s off. Please reach out if you feel your values and work ethic match what we are looking for and you feel excited about growing your career with us.
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to work on a US B2B project and be a part of highly professional team. The product in question is a SaaS platform that automates custom product demos to accelerate sales and increase close rates. The interactive platform personalizes video and documents for each prospect in the most relevant way and also tracks detailed analytics: who is involved, what’s important to users, what they watched, and who they shared the demo with. The project helps businesses create a more successful and tailored sales process through video asset management solutions and interactive video demos. The platform supports a set of integrations with Salesforce, Zapier, Hubspot etc.
The Tech Stack of the project is:
What You Will Do:
- Create, maintain and execute automated software QA tests utilizing web application/API test automation tool;
- Participate in daily Scrum team meetings with developers and product owners to discuss project goals and statuses;
- Investigate and analyze test results to find out the root causes of failures by the debugging system and application logs;
- Communicate status and plans and anticipate delays and obstacles.
What We'd Like To See:
- Solid experience with object-oriented programming and concepts;
- Java knowledge;
- Experience in UI automation using Selenium;
- Experience in REST API automation;
- Experience with Selenoid/Selenium Grid or alternatives;
- TestNG/Junit testing frameworks;
- Experience in CI configuring for automation purposes (Jenkins, TeamCity or other);
- Network traffic analysis (Fiddler/Charles/Devtools or other)'
- Intermediate+ level of English;
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills;Strong sense of self-motivation, organization, and attention to details.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in performance testing.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- Healthcare insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- English classes;
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Remote work;
- Family atmosphere;
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.