Do you know someone who would make a great match? Refer them to us. For a successful hire (once the probationary period ends), you will receive a referral bonus (5000$) as a thank you.*A person can be counted as a referral if you warned them about our opportunity and sent us a CV with the contact information.
At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
About the role:
Orca Security is building a challenging, interesting, and a high pace evolving product that is changing the cloud-security landscape. We are growing and looking for a talented, highly motivated, multitasker and experienced manager to join us. We have an inspiring team of top talents building a product that revolutionizes the way security is being done in the cloud. Furthermore, we hold a real passion for the latest technology trends and strive to incorporate these technologies into our product.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our R&D team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do, and we always aim high. This, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader (and a unicorn). Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
On a typical day you’ll:
- Lead teams of epic developers to build the next generation of Orca’s products
- Build and foster a culture of engineering excellence and accountability
- Provide input into the architecture and design of the product; collaborating with the teams to build and maintain high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable distributed software systems
- Provide ongoing leadership and mentorship, assuring high motivation and engagement
- Develop expertise of AWS, Azure, and GCP products and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience
- At least 5 years of experience with leading SW Dev teams, in a start-up environment
- 5+ years Python/Go/С++ development experience
- Knowledge/Experience designing and implementing data-intensive systems
- Experienced in working with microservice architecture & cloud-native services
- Solid understanding of software design principles, concurrency, synchronization, memory management, data structures, algorithms, etc.
- Self-motivated and passionate attitude
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Team player mindset and a great sense of humor
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity domain - Advantage
- Experience with big data analysis e.g., Spark, AWS/Azure, Map Reduce, ElasticSearch (Advantage)
Benefits of working with us:
An inspiring work environment;
Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
5 sick days per year;
Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
Parking space (upon request and availability);
English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the Molodezhnaya metro station, at the address: st. Pinskaya;
Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets, and biscuits;
Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.