We’re looking for a skilled SEO Specialist with an impressive portfolio to join net2phone global Team.net2phone is a reliable, feature-rich, communications solution that combines voice, texting, and chat to enable smarter business conversations.Your primary responsibility at this position will be growing the website traffic and monitoring its quality.
Your responsibilities will include:
- On-page and off-page SEO for net2phone website.
- SEO benchmarking and analytics.
- Keyword research.
- SEO content optimization.
- Creating tasks for copywriters and developers.
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of SEO and link-building experience.
- SEO experience with B2B websites.
- Profound knowledge of tech, on-page, and off-page SEO best practices.
- Good understanding of modern search ranking factors.
- Website usability understanding.
- Strong knowledge of HTML+CSS from an SEO perspective.
- Solid experience with Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SerpBook, Semrush, and other SEO tools.
- Experience in optimizing multilingual international websites.
- Solid understanding of the content creation process.
- Proven track record of your SEO success stories.
- Previous experience with any CMS system.
- Advanced level of English.
- Prior agency experience is a plus but not required.
We're pleased to offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office with free parking in the very center of Minsk.
- Remote work opportunity!
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars, and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
IDT Belarus is a part of IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. It is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1500 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion. Net2Phone is a rapidly growing global provider of unified cloud communications solutions. It was named ‘VoIP Supplier of the Year’ by the Telecom Consulting Group in 2018. Its cloud communication solution provides an integrated communications suite featuring powerful collaboration tools such as voice, messaging, chat, unlimited domestic and international calling to 23+ countries.