Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a Middle/Senior Full Stack Node/React JS Developer who will be responsible for designing and implementing technical solutions as well as improving existing applications. You will be working as a part of a dedicated Agile team with a high level of responsibility for technical decisions and daily collaboration with the client team abroad.
Our client provides leading technology and services to the golf industry across the United States and Great Britain including software that manages tee sheets, points of sale and reservation services with a focus on providing great experience for golf players and smooth operation of golf courses. The project is the famous, #1 ranked, tee sheet in the golf industry.
- Contribute to an agile team that solves complex challenges and improves the scalability, and performance of existing applications.
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- Evolve our test harnesses, helping the team keep the test runs fast and reliably green
- Participate in code reviews with the team to ensure that code completely and correctly implements the design
- Perform refactoring to improve stability, quality and performance of existing applications
- Node, Hapi
- React, Redux, Saga, Ramda
- MongoDB, Elastic, Redis, RabbitMQ
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Jest, React Testing Library
- Self-driven team member of a high-performing development team who cares about the team culture and takes pride in the outcome of the teamwork
- Flexible and able to align with priorities coming from the business
- Enjoys an Agile development environment, Kanban methodology experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate English or higher
- BS/BSE degree or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with non relational NoSQL-Databases(MongoDB)
- Experience in building/integrating Frontend and Backend APIs
- Experience with automated code testing (unit testing, integration testing)
- Experience working on enterprise level, production applications
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Social and corporate events
- Possibility for career development
- Participation in professional trainings, meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
Join us and be part of our company!