On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Game Designer to join our in-house creative team.Our client is the leader in online software distribution, offering a complete ecosystem for downloaded applications including all aspects of user acquisition, conversion, monetization, integrated analytics and optimization.
Luna Labs is an end-to-end creative management platform for mobile game studios to create, manage, and optimise their playable and video ads. Since 2018, Luna’s product suite has been empowering studios across the globe to produce more effective creatives with greater efficiency.
To date, the company has received seed investment from a collective of investors and industry heavyweights, such as Ben Holmes and Chris Lee. In February 2021, Luna was acquired by ironSource, the leading business platform for game and app developers.
Our existing partners include Voodoo, Zynga, Activision, Lion Studios, Rovio and Supersonic, among others. It’s currently headquartered in London, with offices in Minsk, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Beijing and Seoul.
- Work on projects of the biggest mobile game publishers in the world!
- Research the mobile games of different genres and create mini-games based on them
- Write and maintain clear and detailed game specifications including wireframes, screens, flow charts and UI / UX elements - in English
- Analyse user behavior and optimize the mini-games
- Day-to-day communication with the development team
- At least 2 years of experience as a game designer in mobile and passionate about mobile games and design
- Good spoken and written technical English
- Good understanding of user behavior and FTUE (first time user experience)
- Multitask person which handles various priorities at the same time
- Ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause
- Convert thoughts into well-structured documents in English
Will be a plus
- Experience with game analytics
- Experience with playable ads/HTML5 games
- Passion for games
- Experience with Photoshop or any other graphic tool
- Experience with working with developers directly
- Knowledge in the following tools: Jira, Git
Benefits of working with us
An inspiring work environment;
Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
5 sick days per year;
Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
Parking space (upon request and availability);
English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the Molodezhnaya metro station, at the address: st. Pinskaya;
Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.