Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our high-performing team. This person will be responsible for the development and engineering of our Kubernetes implementation.
The application is a leading provider of enterprise workload automation solutions that orchestrate the execution of complex workflows across systems, applications and IT environments. With a comprehensive portfolio of products and services, the product optimizes mission-critical business processes, increases IT cost efficiencies and satisfies legal and regulatory compliance requirements.
Hundreds of customers around the world count on the solution for modernizing their workload automation and driving their digital transformation.
- Creating and building tools that facilitate simple deployment of Kubernetes and product
- Developing and maintaining scripts and infrastructure for building apps from a variety of languages into Kubernetes-ready Docker containers; packaging containers and configuration into Helm charts
- Designing and developing health and status checks for pods/containers
- Designing and developing tools that help customers operate their clusters (metrics, logs, dashboards, etc.)
- Requires learning and understanding the product architecture
- Linux administration knowledge; shell scripting, etc.
- Familiarity with a variety of Cloud Provider nomenclatures
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- Proven experience as a Software Developer or Engineer, working on Enterprise Software Platforms
- Hands-on experience with and understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and Agile Methodology
- Hands-on technical experience:
- Git, Bitbucket, Bitbucket Pipelines
- Kubernetes, Helm and Docker
- Grafana, Kibana, Loki, Fluentd, Prometheus
- Kubernetes storage classes such as OpenEBS desired, but not necessary
- Linux Administration, shell scripting
- Builds positive working relationships across team boundaries
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, develop relationships, and interact with all levels of management
- Resourcefulness, efficient, problem-solver, and a strong sense of ownership
- Strong Team Player, good communication skills
- Upper-intermediate English level
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!