Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2 billion swipes per day, 20 million matches per day, and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
At Tinder, we are passionate about building software to bring our growing global user base one swipe closer to a new adventure! We empower all team members to contribute solutions - this is not a top-down organization. We feel it is important to learn from one another and grow as a team.
As an iOS engineer at Tinder, you will have an outsized impact and ownership of the most visible aspects of the Tinder App. We are deeply invested in challenging norms, constantly improving architecture design, exploring emergent tech and ideas, and leveraging new technologies in interesting ways to deliver an app that is widely known the world over.
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of consumer-facing features in the Tinder App
- Build compelling in-app experiences that will reach millions of users globally
- Collaborate with engineers cross-functionally as well as the product and design team(s) to influence the roadmap and product development of Tinder’s App and services
- Contribute to internal shared frameworks and libraries
- Evolve Tinder’s architecture to support multiple authentication flows and account management
- 1 year of experience building consumer-facing applications with native iOS
- Full life cycle experience building applications in Swift
- Proficient in Swift concepts (structs, optional, generics, etc.)
- Experience building user-facing features with auto layout Familiar with popular architecture patterns such as MVVM / Clean and their uses
- Knowledge of iOS memory management and protocol-oriented programming
- Experience building and testing large-scale iOS apps and/or codebases
- Proficiency writing your own unit tests
- Clear and solutions-oriented communication style with a passion for code quality
- Willingness to work collaboratively in an Agile environment (scrum, planning poker, standup, etc.)
- Experience with building public APIs and mobile SDK’s
- Knowledge of native iOS frameworks like URL Session, Core Data and Core Animation.
- Comfortable working with legacy code and improving it
- Experience communicating and implementing effective, solutions-oriented improvements
- Familiar with implementing In-App Purchases, StoreKit, or implementing premium features in an iOS app
- A BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering is amazing but not required; proficiency in modern iOS technologies and principles is what matters most
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Social and corporate events
- Possibility for career development
- Participation in professional trainings, meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
Join us and be a part of our team!