NRS is the retail solution arm for IDT corporation. NRS products are used in thousands of stores throughout the US with the mission of helping small businesses with cutting-edge technological tools.
We invite you to join us in our new challenge – to make the next generation of the Point-of-Sale system.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Designer to create a simple and intuitive product.
Our ideal candidate is independent, creative, curious, and focused on customer & user-centric design. We are looking for a team player with an endless desire to learn and grow!
As a Product Designer at IDT, you will:
- Work closely with Product, R&D, and Marketing to design and deliver extraordinary products with a high-end look and feel.
- Build landing pages to test bold concepts and ideas.
- Build clickable prototypes, screen mockups, and wireframes to design user flows.
- Conduct a full-cycle design from collecting inspiration and creating the pixel-perfect design to delivering and supporting development.
- Leverage usage data and user feedback to improve UX & product flows.
- Explore innovative ideas to reach the best solutions for complex UX and UI challenges.
- Take part in building the company design language!
We expect you to have:
- Good English level is very important! You should have at least Level B2.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Designer, designing & delivering complex systems.
- Experience with various design tools like Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Principle, etc.
- Experience in prototyping, wireframing, and building presentations.
- Strong creative, design, and communication skills.
- The ability to adapt, shift gears, and thrive in a fast-paced startup-like environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Online portfolio, demonstrating not only beautiful designs but also the reasoning behind them.
- Ability to understand and distill complex problems into elegant, simple, and accessible solutions.
- A keen eye for small details and passion for design, UX and data.
It would be a nice bonus:
- Design Degree or Visual Communication Degree.
We are pleased to offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Remote work opportunity!Or a modern office with free parking in the very center of Minsk.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars, and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.
Few words about us:
IDT Corporation is an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey. We are industry leaders in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1500 people across 20 countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
National Retail Solutions provides a sales management system and POS equipment to small and medium-sized businesses. With the help of NRS business owners solve a management problem: the product includes integrated advertising, data analysis, and payment processing services.