Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a skilled and self-motivated .NET Developer to create a web application. The role is responsible for all the software development lifecycle functions (requirements gathering, planning, development, deployment, and testing) involving new development projects as well as enhancements to existing software platforms.
The client creates media planning software for agencies and advertisers with planning, visualization, flowcharting and strategy tools capabilities. The planning tool allows businesses to help plan marketing budgets, necessary campaigns, and compare dates for more efficient use. The application enables multiple users to work on the projects, edit, and combine information. As a result the collaboration and coordination can improve by working on the media plans in a single tool.
Team structure and Workflow
The team is integrated and allocated in Minsk, Ternopil, and Chicago. Team members use GitLab to generate backlog and to prioritize items. There is basic documentation on the project. Communication mainly consists of daily and weekly meetings and interpersonal communication via Slack and GoToMeeting.
Technologies and Tools
Backend - C#, .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET (MVC), ASP.NET Core (Web API/REST), WCF, .NET Framework, Entity Framework Core
Database - MS SQL
Repository - Git (GitLab, GitHub)
- Developing enhancements, new functionality and bug fixes for existing solutions
- Create database models and stored procedures to represent complex business entities and relationships
- Analyze requirements, collaborate with team members to produce thoughtful software designs
- Provide accurate estimates on work items
- Maintain coding standards
- Optimize code for better performance
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development, use of design patterns
- Good database design skills, e.g. ability to write queries, stored procedures, and views and to recommend when new tables/fields are required
- Knowledge of all stages of the SDLC processes (reading requirements, understanding test plans, and accustomed to multiple environments)
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities quickly handling multiple projects simultaneously and be innovative where needed
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management
- Intermediate English level or higher
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!