We are looking for experienced C++ Developer ready to join agile team based in Gothenbourg and working on solutions for Adaptive AUTOSAR - the standardized platform for high-performance computers in vehicles. You will work with a product development environment in Linux using modern C++ deploying on a POSIX based operating system.
Ideal candidate has:
- Very good knowledge and great interest of programming in modern C ++
- Experience of agile development
- Experience of testing with xUnit (preferably GoogleTest and GoogleMock).
- Experience of development in a Linux environment.
- Experience in Java and Python as well as object-oriented way of thinking is beneficial.
Perks for you:
- The comfortable, friendly, and supportive working atmosphere
- Remote work
- Private Health Insurance
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefit