One of the perks of being a recruiter is having the opportunity to continuously establish long-term relationships with complete strangers. These relationships are mostly based on constant communication, open-minded and customized approach, as well as thinking “out of the box” when new hires are needed.
Experience- we can and we will help you built, but empathy and understanding of different personalities will make you the Seavus recruiter we need you to be..
Your role as a Junior Technical Recruiter will include:
- Sourcing and full-cycle recruitment process with junior and intermediate candidates
- Identifying candidates that match the desired skill set for a current or future job opening using various sourcing techniques
- Building talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Promoting our employer brand online and offline
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of employment trends, job seeker behavior, sourcing strategies, and labor market analytics
- Preparing Intelligence Research Market Analyzes
If you are:
- With 1+ years of experience in IT industry on recruitment, sales, call agent or support position
- With an ability to understand IT Market and trends in the industry
- Target driven, Exceptional communicator, Networker, Approachable, Confident, Reliable, Organized, Inventive and analytical, Stress Tolerant and flexible
- With proficient English language
If you’re enthusiastic about the world of recruiting and technology we would like to meet you.
Perks for you:
- Comfortable, friendly, and supportive working atmosphere
- Our recruitment team is knowledgeable, experienced, talented, determined, diverse, and incredibly fun to work with
- Remote work
- Private Health Insurance
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefits
Check out about: