Bamboo Agile, the leading Estonian software development boutique, is looking for a Node.js Engineer to start a new project in the FinTech domain (UK).
You’ll utilize/upgrade your skills in the modern stack – Node.js, NestJS, Angular – to deliver a novel and user-friendly way of managing personal finances, savings, and investments and getting professional advisory for each individual with a single app.You can work remotely and/or on-site in our R&D centres in Minsk, Belarus.
The project ↓
The Client utilises Open Banking technology and proprietary algorithms to provide financial advisor services.
The team ↓
The project team comprises 8+ Middle/Senior tech professionals. You'll be working side by side with the team consisting of:
- 2 Node.js Engineers
- 2 React Native Engineers
- UX/UI Designer
- QA Engineer
- Project Manager
- Product Owners from Client side
- Analyse business requirements and translate them into technical specifications;
- Define API interfaces and interactions between microservice components and manage their life cycles;
- Implement business logic in the backend;
- Be creative – develop new features and improve existing ones – work closely with product managers and designers to identify the best and most efficient way to solve customer problems.
- Upper-Intermediate English in written and verbal communication;
- Experience with frontend development frameworks like Angular and/or React is a plus;
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus;
- Confident knowledge of the Node.js environment;
- Strong knowledge of npm, git;
- Knowledge of the TypeScript language;
- Knowledge of the Express.js and Nest.js frameworks;
- Knowledge of ORM (Sequelize, TypeORM);
- Understanding of principles of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Good knowledge of classic algorithms and data structures.
What we offer
- Opportunities to work on (and switch between) challenging projects using modern technologies and tools;
- Business trips opportunities;
- Competitive salary that depends on experience and skills;
- Flexible working hours;
- Comfortable office in the green area near the metro station;
- Free parking spaces (plus a separate bicycle parking);
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate retreats: winter trips abroad and summer campings.