Innowise Group is an international full-cycle software development house bringing wise digital innovations to clients from more than 30 countries across the globe.
Founded in 2007 by a group of passionate IT enthusiasts from Belarus, Innowise Group has turned into a multi-national business with key delivery centers in Eastern Europe, offices all over the world, and more than 600 top-notch IT professionals leveraging their software engineering expertise to make the businesses of our customers even more successful.
Throughout our story of transforming complex IT challenges into real business outcomes, we have delivered more than 500 projects and gained the trust of over 150 clients from the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Finland, Japan, and many other countries.
Innowise Group is also proud that our efforts to create our own disruptive healthcare startups already yield results, help seriously ill patients and make people’s lives better.
- Good knowledge of Kotlin/Java;
- Strong awareness of Android (Android SDK, Lifecycle);
- Knowledge of asynchronous mechanism (RxJava, Coroutines);
- Understanding of OOP principles, basic design patterns, SOLID principles;
- Experience with Git, understanding of gitflow principles;
- Experience with MVP/MVVM;
- Understanding of client-server communication principles, HTTP/HTTPS protocols;
- Understanding of Clean Architecture;
- Experience in writing unit tests;
- Mentorship, leading a team of 3 or more people.
- Mobile app development;
- Participation in the Knowledge sharing process within the department
- Participating in project evaluations
- Conducting and passing code-reviews
What we offer:
- Opportunities for professional, career, and financial growth;
- Interesting projects, based on the latest technology;
- Official salary, linked to the dollar exchange rate;
- Flexible schedule and the option to work remotely.
We Develop the World! Join us!