Mifort is a Web and Mobile Applications development company based in Minsk.
We are looking for a Middle Frontend developer to join our team working for projects with clients from the USA and Europe.
- B1/Intermediate English level is a must;
- Strong knowledge in one of UI frameworks i.e. Angular, React or Vue;
- Extensive experience in HTML5, CSS3, related development techniques (e.g. DOM, BEM, SASS/LESS) and tools such as babel, webpack, gulp, npm, etc.;
- Understanding of RESTful APIs principles and experience interacting with these;
- Experience with Agile development methods;
- Knowledge of TypeScript, React Native or Ionic or node.js is a big plus.
What do we offer:
- Office in the center of Minsk, 6 minutes walk from metro station Frunzenskaya. But until Corona is defeated you can work from home;
- Tea/coffee and cookies at the kitchen;
- Performance review every 3 month;
- A small friendly and knowledgeable team;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Reimbursement for attending the conferences;
- Reimbursement for attending English courses and sport activities;
- Internal trainings to boost the programming level and soft skills.