ABOUT THE PROJECT
A leading free streaming television service in America. It delivers 100+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies and partners with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. The service is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices for millions of viewers. They keep on tuning in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, the company has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago, and Berlin.
You are going to be a part of the Core Services team. The team is responsible for internal microservices as well as the APIs that are utilized by the project customer applications. It also helps design the infrastructure architecture for the whole company.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience;
- Extensive experience in creating and enhancing high volume API services in Node.js and/or Golang;
- Confident with MongoDB and PostgreSQL;
- Comfortable with AWS and possibly other cloud hosting providers;
- Be on a first-name basis with Linux and Docker;
- Experience with Agile practices;
- Clear and concise spoken and written English.