Please submit your CV as an English .pdf file.
As the HR Executive, you’ll establish performance expectations for our employees around the world. You will maximise employee potential, productivity, and success through the programmes you design, which in turn will enhance the company’s operations and value.
- Work closely with team leads and managers to translate company goals into appropriate performance goals for individuals, teams, and departments.
- Improve the overall performance of our teams with mentoring agendas, progress tracking methods, and effective performance improvement plans.
- Drive performance management across the company and direct processes such as performance planning, appraisals, reporting, and analytics.
- Support the development of training and mentoring programmes for skill-building and addressing performance gaps.
- Help our employees with their career planning and manage the educational assistance programme.
What you have
- Minimum 5 years of progressive HR experience
- Experience in managing performance appraisals and career planning processes
- Excellent knowledge of HR systems and applications
- Demonstrable ability to coach and counsel employees at all levels
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
Knowledge of cloud-related risks and vulnerabilities
Familiarity with security best practices for cloud workloads
Firm grasp of security and disaster recovery measures
Operational experience in bug bounty programmes such as HackerOne, Bugcrowd, and Cobalt
OSCP, eCCPT, Security+, CISSP, or any GIAC certification
What we’ll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- A modern, comfortable office in the city centre
- Inspiring work environment and creative liberty
- Support for improving English
You’ll join our Human Resources team at Deriv. We manage hiring, onboarding, compensation, rewards, performance, learning, career planning processes, and administrative operations for the company. We are the liaison between staff and management, and we help create the perfect working environment, from addressing staff concerns to maintaining staff morale. We take a strategic and comprehensive approach to managing our staff and workplace culture.