Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for Full Stack React/C# Developer or willing to learn one or the other. Or React Native Developer that will be willing to learn backend C#.
The Client's company was one of the pioneers of the recent wave of Virtual Reality innovation. The company started working on a motion platform, driven by a desire to walk naturally in VR instead of pushing buttons on a gamepad or keyboard while sitting on a chair. The company has shipped more than 3,500 units to date, and distributors have installed systems in over 500 entertainment venues in 45 countries, making it the most widely distributed VR hardware besides headsets. The company has grown to a team of 35 employees with offices in Austin, TX (its headquarters), and in Zhuhai and Shanghai, China.
The product is a complete entertainment system that includes a standalone VR headset and its own game store. It allows players unmatched freedom of movement, including crouching, kneeling, backing up, strafing, and jumping.
The product enables players to explore endless VR worlds, moving freely and at full speed in 360° without hitting any walls. Movements that would otherwise require unintuitive button presses are now the result of natural motion – simply walk, run, and turn in 360° in virtual reality games and applications.
The team will work on a new consumer offering of this mobile/web gaming technology as well as the administration and player portal.
- Developing and maintaining React Native mobile applications
- Working with Product and QA teams while applying strong analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver high-quality software that meets the needs of our clients and stakeholders
- Conducting code reviews and mentoring less experienced colleagues
- React Native
- C# / .NETCore
- Argo CI/CD
- iOS and Android markets
- Upper-intermediate English
- Self-driven team member of a high-performing development team who cares about the team culture and takes pride in the outcome of the teamwork
- Bright and engaging with "start-up" energy and passion
- Flexible and able to align with priorities coming from the business
- Enjoys an Agile development environment, Scrum methodology experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- BS/BSE degree or equivalent with a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with React Native, Native iOS/Android; or React.JS / .NETCore
- Experience in building/integrating Frontend and Backend APIs
- Experience with automated code testing (unit testing, automated UI testing)
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!