Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
We are headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
As a Lead Frontend Developer, you will translate client requirements into technical development, design schemas, and integrate with content management solutions and search engines, unlocking the business value of new technologies. As a React developer, you will be responsible for designing a revolutionary FrontEnd system/framework that allows building complex eCommerce client solutions. We develop a toolset to build the fastest and prettiest online shops world ever known.
- Deliver new user-facing features and stabilize/enhance that already exist.
- Write clean and well-structured code, perform code reviews.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Suggest high-quality solutions that respond to business needs.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on all project preparation and updates
- Define best practices to implement non-functional requirements like performance and scalability of the e-commerce solution.
- Assist with requirements definition, specifications, vendor selections, design, development, and timelines for key initiatives
- As Lead Developer, mentor and train junior development resources
- 1,5+ years of experience leading a team of developers
- Strong proficiency with React and enterprise-level patterns.
- Experience in writing semantic, valid, cross-browser code.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Experience working in a remote distributed team would be an advantage.
- Experience working on eCommerce projects.
- Remote Work Opportunities with an ultra-flexible working culture.
- Professional Mentoring Program with Semi-Annual Performance Review, 360 Feedback and Individual Growth Roadmap.
- Multiple learning opportunities and Professional Certification Programs.
- English Training Program.
- Working as a part of a Global team in a Multicultural Environment.
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave (after first 12 months of employment).
- Gifted Birthday Leave.
- Medical Insurance or Medical Expense Reimbursement Program.
- Rewarding Compensation Package.
Dare to be different!