OOO MapData is a resident of the High Technology Park and a subsidiary of Mapbox International, LLC (https://www.mapbox.com/), an American technology company with offices in the USA, Canada, Belarus, Japan, Finland, and China. The Minsk office employs over 200 people. The company develops SDK (Software Development Kit) modules on road object detection, positioning, navigation, search and camera control, used by over 175'000 developers all over the world. The number of applications that use Mapbox services exceeds 45'000 and the number of monthly active users of these applications is more than 700 million people all over the world.
We are opening a new position in the administrative team - "HR Administration Specialist / Lawyer". The biggest part of the new team member's work will be focused on maintaining HR documentation. Our office is serviced by a staffing outsourcing company to assist with document preparation. But once an in-house HR-administration specialist is hired, we will redistribute the workload.Our in-house Legal counsel is in charge of legal support of the office (analysis of legislation, judicial practice and analytics on specific issues when needed, etc.). During the lawyer's absence you will partially replace them. The rest of the time, you will work on other legal and organizational tasks with the rest of the administrative team.
You will have a very important and valued role:
● Maintaining a full cycle of personnel records (recruitment, dismissal, vacations, personal files, employment records, staffing table, timesheets, ПУ-1, ПУ2, etc.);
● Conclusion, term control, extension and amendment of contracts;
● Issuance of certificates of labor activity of employees;
● Business trip registration;
● Maintaining military records;
● Control of compliance with labor protection and fire safety legislation with the help of specialized outsourcing companies;
● Drafting answers to letters from government agencies;
● Advising employees on labor law issues;
● Other legal expertise (like contract review) - in case of replacement of the Legal counsel;
● In addition to HR-administration related tasks, you will do many other interesting and complex tasks with colleagues from the administrative team.
Every day you will learn, advance and achieve company goals with us!
Our perfect candidate:
● Has excellent knowledge of labor legislation of the Republic of Belarus and good knowledge of civil law would be an advantage, legislation in the field of military registration;
● Has at least one year of experience in supporting personnel accounting in a company with 100 people and more, understands they role in the team, acts independently and effectively;
● As a future employee of an international company, they are already now, not after the "future six-month courses" with the kind of English that will allow both to discuss an issue orally and to write a letter :)
● Competently speaks and writes in Russian;
● Is hyper-responsible and very meticulous;
● Is communicable and welcoming :)
● Is results-oriented, not process-oriented;
● Is not afraid of difficulties and is creative in overcoming them;
● Has a really great desire to work. Is ready to promptly undertake and qualitatively perform the assigned tasks;
● Has at least a couple of positive recommendations, so that they would not be ashamed to share them with us.
We expect the candidate to be able to demonstrate all their qualities that are important to us. Their examples, examples, and more examples are what we will talk about at the meeting when it takes place.
● A comfortable office in the center of Minsk (Kirova St.) within walking distance from the metro;
● A salary that will follow the fluctuations of the exchange rate;
● Coffee, tea, snacks in the office;
● A definitely not boring job in the R&D center of an American technology company - in a young team of people who create the cutting edge technologies;
● Medical and Life insurances;
● English language courses;
● By all manner of means – the opportunity to constantly develop personally!
Join our star team (just referring to our Space theme :) ) and build the better world with us!
How to respond to our job posting:
Send your resume and motivation letter written in English to the e-mail specified in the contact information. Please write your motivation letter carefully, as it will determine whether our meeting with you will take place. Please, if you have someone to recommend you, provide their contact information right away.
We pay close attention to detail. How you design your letter and, of course, what you write about is important to us.