Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with offices in Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, and remote employees all over the globe. Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on Clutch.co.As a company, we’re proud to actively support and contribute to the open-source software community. Our Spiral Framework, RoadRunner and Cycle ORM are used by millions of people each day. We are looking to build our team with curious, passionate, and intelligent problem-solvers that take ownership of their work and are great teammates to work with. Once you are a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced work and life routine through initiatives like our Friyay policy - which provides everyone in the company with alternating paid Friday’s off. Please reach out if you feel your values and work ethic match what we are looking for and you feel excited about growing your career with us.
We are looking for an organized, hardworking and enthusiastic Project Manager who will work with the professionals dealing with e-learning, e-commerce, DAMs, and other web/mobile applications.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the ongoing or new projects according to the best practices;
- Solve the problems;
- Participate in setting up some new projects (estimations, resource planning);
- Build the teams including the hiring and interviewing process, creating a positive and productive atmosphere;
- Creating regular reports of the project status to the Clients and the management of the company;
- Fulfil the project documentation;
- Participate in the calls with the Clients.
- 3-5 years of solid project management-related experience in Mobile or Web development;
- Enthusiasm for Agile development and experience in one of the Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban);
- Solid knowledge of product development lifecycle;
- Knowledge and understanding of the clients' business processes;
- Good at motivating a team and solving problems;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, being outstanding at following up with clients but know how not to be annoying to them;
- Upper-Intermediate + level of English
Nice to have:
- Some technical or background building a product in the Web and/or Mobile space is a major plus;
- Experience working with the US market;
- Being able to speak and understand what an engineer tells you and then be able to digest it and deliver it to a non-technical client.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- Healthcare insurance;
- Sport compensation
- English classes;
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Remote work;
- Family atmosphere;
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.