Ciklum is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join Hyla Mobile project in Minsk on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a high-energy, results oriented Back End Software Engineer to join a talented team of Engineers undertaking requirements analysis, design, development, testing and releases of Hyla Mobile’s existing and upcoming application platforms. This position is seeking an well rounded candidate having hands-on experience in Distributed Application Development with responsibility of designing and developing Hyla’s Core CE/W Trade-In platforms and delivering a high quality and high performance product collaborating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop software applications and act as a technical resource to other team members for difficult architecture and development problems
- Lead detailed analysis, design, development and integration efforts for applications and modules
- Responsible for producing feature design documentation and specifications
- Research, recommend and communicate emerging technologies to solve product problems
- Interface with software or technology vendors, and consultants to discuss details of assigned programming tasks
- Troubleshoot applications and quickly solve production issues
- Acquire the appropriate business knowledge needed to deliver on product goals & requirements
- Maintain and Improve software applications as part of the team and per management priorities
- Ability to develop innovative approaches to complex design problems
- Strong desire for ownership of assigned tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to clearly communicate design rationales and build consensus around designs
- 5+ years of experience in building web based applications using Java/Java EE
- 3+ years of experience in Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate
- Experience with: Postgres, Oracle, DB2, MS SQL or other relational databases
- Experience in writing SQL
- Experience in building Microservices
- Experience with SOAP and REST protocols
- Experience writing unit test cases using JUnit, TestNG
- Solid understanding of the principles of object oriented design, go4 design pattern. Java EE design patterns
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud
- Experience in UI (Angular/React, Bootstrap, etc.)
- SOLR, Elastic Search
- NoSQL DB (MongoDB, Redis etc.)
- AWS, CDN cloud services
- Linux, nginx, haproxy
- Git and Github
- Jenkins, Sonar
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage, negotiate and effectively develop key relationships
- Must have proven ability to collect, generate and present data
- Must thrive on accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Self-drive towards making progress towards the goal by removing roadblocks and seeking help as appropriate
- Must be able to contribute and assume leadership for team growth as business demands
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
What's in it for you?
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
About the Project:
HYLA Mobile is a rapidly growing company that provides carrier grade Wireless device trade-in solutions to Wireless Carriers and Retailers around the world. HYLA Mobile’s goal is to transform the wireless ecosystem by providing an easy way for Wireless Carriers and Retailers to reward customers through a comprehensive wireless device trade-in program.
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!