DigiTech7 is an international IT company with headquarter in Sweden and a development center in Minsk.
Currently, we are searching for a Senior Crystal Reports developer for a global industrial company from Sweden, a world leader within their field. A new team player will be responsible for the development of new and support of existing features.
Things we seek:
- 3+ years of experience in development with Crystal Reports.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Data analysis skills.
- Knowledge of .Net /Java.
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
- Attention to details and analytical mindset.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Self-improvement potential, ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Identifying Reports requirements.
- Developing Crystal Reports.
- Developing SQL queries on MS SQL Server and Azure SQL.
- Tests and optimization of embedded reports.
- Solving reports' problems and incidents.
About the team and workflow:
Team: 1 Senior Crystal Reports Developer and 1 Business Analyst.
Working according to Agile methodology. As a part of working processes and operations you will have:
- Short daily stand-ups via Skype or similar.
- Daily communication via Slack or similar.
- Weekly or bi-weekly sprints based on stories in JIRA.
Conditions and benefits:
- Flexible schedule. Work in the office (Green Plaza - Biruzova str., 10a) with the possibility to work remotely during the quarantine.
- 28 calendar days of paid vacation.
- 100% -paid sick leave.
- English classes. Professional training/certifications compensation.
- International culture and open-minded management.
If you understand that everything described above is about you, then apply now!