On The Spot Development is a boutique software development company, which brings together a unique blend of technological know-how and creativity, to build bespoke world-class software solutions for our clients.
We are looking for an outstanding and passionate JS developer to join our top-notch Full-Stack development team. At ironSource, we use the latest and greatest technologies to build our pixel perfect products which reach and influence millions of users around the world. ironSource is a leading advertising technology company. As one of Israel’s most valuable private technology companies, we work with the world’s biggest app developers, telecoms, carriers, and major brands.
What’s the product? Aura helps people set up their new Android phones by recommending relevant apps and letting them install them right in the beginning. The journey then continues with smart notifications which recommend relevant content and services to users.
Let’s build great things together!
- Strong knowledge in Node.js (streams, ORMs, Unit testing, logs, documentation);
- Experience with React.js (Redux, context, hooks);
- Working knowledge of databases (MySQL, MemSQL, Redis);
- Basic application security knowledge (CSRF, SQL injections, XSS, JWT, etc.);
- Strong awareness of microservice architectures;
- Understanding of client-server architecture;
- Good written and verbal English.
- Experience with monitoring tools (Grafana, Graylog, Mixpanel);
- Experience with AWS services (Cognito, S3, Dynamo, SNS);
- Participation in hackathons, open-source projects, communities.
- Work as part of a Full-stack agile team, working in high velocity, delivering great quality;
- Design, implement and innovate features, with cutting-edge technologies, in a complex product built in a distributed microservices environment;
- Be responsible for end-to-end design and implementation of major features, and new services;
- Work closely with the product, architects, DevOps, and automation teams;
- Innovate, Learn and Teach.
Benefits of working with us:
An inspiring work environment;
Paid vacation - 25 calendar days, 100% sick leave payment;
5 sick days per year;
Inflation-protected wages with regular revision of compensation conditions;
Medical insurance (after the end of the probationary period);
Parking space (upon request and availability);
English courses - 2 times a week (at the pandemic time - remotely);
Convenient location in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the Molodezhnaya metro station, at the address: st. Pinskaya;
Comfortable and well-equipped open-space with an organized home-style kitchen with fresh fruits, yogurts, a coffee machine, sweets and biscuits;
Bright and memorable corporate life: corporate parties 2 times a year, gifts to employees in honor of life events, weekly pizza-fridays with board games.