Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
At Forte Group, we believe that our employees are our best asset. Forte Group is a full-spectrum software development company with 500+ employees across six offices worldwide. We are driven by what we do and are looking for talented people who will help us shape the future.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will oversee marketing team performance, planning content strategy and campaigns. You will report directly to the CMO from the U.S. and lead the remote team of marketing specialists located in Ukraine and Belarus. You will also closely collaborate with the Sales team and department leads. Senior Digital Marketing Manager will play a major role in increasing company brand recognition and lead generation in the EU market.
- Proven work experience as a digital marketing manager in the IT domain (preferably, B2B software development outsourcing)
- Experience in developing and driving successful marketing strategies and translating the strategy to marketing campaigns that support Forte Group’s growth, lead generation, and global brand awareness
- Profound knowledge of digital marketing functions such as content management, SEO, SMM, PPC, e-mail, web analytics; understanding website design and development
- Able to create and revamp both short- and long-term content strategy
- Experience in working with CRM and marketing automation systems
- Sense of ownership and responsibility for the team performance and its impact on company success/growth
- Good communication, presentation, and leadership skills; strategic mindset
- Strong project management skills, ability to leverage insights and shape marketing approach, campaigns, and content
- Strong branding "eye" -- you don't need to be a designer, but the ability to provide feedback and art direction is important
- Advanced English (both written and verbal)
What will you do?
- Work against 2021’s marketing goals and leverage the marketing plan for Q4
- Manage a cross-functional team of marketing professionals and vendors while prioritizing projects and allocate resources wisely
- Work closely with the sales function to align sales and marketing strategies
- Drive digital marketing campaigns to generate leads across different channels
- Contribute to creating and managing the global marketing budget
- Guide the development and implementation of the comprehensive content strategy
- Set goals for the team, track and analyze marketing metrics
- Prepare annual, quarterly, and monthly plans for marketing activities, according to goals, timelines, and budgets
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!