Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a talented Senior Front End Developer to join our team of professionals. We are looking for a person who is passionate about slick and smooth UX. The successful candidate will join a team of developers, creating an exciting new application complementing an existing software suite. We will stretch your skills in designing-, creating- and delivering well-tested user interfaces that deliver a rich user experience and business value to our clients.
The project is a web-bases SaaS transportation management system. It is made up of various modules, including an order management module, route optimization/scheduling module, 3rd-party transporter financial management module, Mobile app for drivers, visibility/control tower module.
Front-end - Angular
Back-end - C#
- Do you know how to handle multiple browsers/devices? Can you deal with large datasets (n > 1,000,000,000 records) efficiently?
- Have you spent 5 or more years writing great apps with Angular 7+ and native web developer (JS, HTML and CSS)?
- Finally, do you enjoy learning new technology?
- English level Upper-Intermediate or higher
- A BSc or equivalent degree would be a plus but is not essential
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Possibility for career development
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Medical and family care programs (Lode)
- Sport activities coverage (including AllSports Card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!