Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
As a Business Analyst, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a team whose mission is to improve the diamond shopping experience. The client offers consciously-created, stunning lab-grown diamonds made with an environmentally conscious approach. Your main area of responsibility will be to own and coordinate the backlog for the development team, closely collaborate with Business stakeholders and Head of Engineering to ensure the alignment between business objectives and technical delivery.
The team is international and distributed across Belarus, Ukraine, UK and the United States. Team uses Jira to manage backlog and to prioritize work items. Communication mainly consists of daily meetings and interpersonal communication via Slack and Google Meet.
- Know the product best from the business perspective
- Know and understand high-level architecture of the product
- Create backlog items in collaboration with the business stakeholders and explain details about functional and nonfunctional requirements to Development Team
- Effectively manage project scope to ensure any change to scope is relevant, approved by stakeholders and documented
- Coordinate and facilitate tech discussions and organize the documentation of achieved results and agreements
- Making sure requirements are clear enough and Development Team is not blocked by waiting for the requirements clarifications
- Workshop with a group to capture a number of independent sources of information relating to the project, validating some of business requirements against ecommerce platform capabilities(Magento)
- Make sure backlog is timely prepared for the Development Team
- Validate delivered system matches clients requirements through acceptance testing
- Thorough knowledge of business analysis techniques and approaches and practical experience with it
- Background in software engineering or quality assurance is a plus
- Good functional knowledge and deep understanding of E-Commerce, and Order Management
- Good communication skills, experience working with clients and team located abroad
- Experience with interacting with multiple stakeholders
- Working knowledge of commerce platforms such as Magento is an added advantage
- Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational, administrative and analytical skills
- Proven experience in creating project and user documentation as well as reports to stakeholders
- Upper-intermediate English
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!