Hi There. Centaurea is looking for future tech talents. We are a growing, fast-paced, quality-centric company, who combines product and service models into a unique business proposal for clients.
Why working with us:
- Building an excellent team is the #1 priority for us. We are constantly learning, trying new approaches, and having fun in a family-like atmosphere.
- Strong working ethics and culture cultivated inside the team will help you grow faster and stay focused on what’s really important to become a top-level professional.
- Interesting, challenging green-field projects with top-notch technologies and high experience density.
- Several world-class engineers as collegues to learn from.
- Even with the fact that we are working in a startup environment we still value and invest in quality. We are trying to do things right from the very beginning and will educate you to follow this way.
- We have a clear and transparent promotional policy designed to keep you motivated on the path to mastery.
- You will get real support from core team members, and enough space for experimenting and making your own mistakes.
- We don’t work purely for the money. Our goal is to make the world a little bit better place to live by constantly doing a small but right thing (which is kind of hard btw)
- We appreciate the bottom-to-the-top approach and this is the best place in Minsk to make your voice sound.
Who we are looking for (it’s fine if you do not satisfy all points, but should have more than a half):
- You want to grow into a real DevOps/Backend Jedi mastering Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, latest cloud technologies, and making complex modern systems works better than swiss watches.
- You have a mathematical/physician/engineering mindset and, well, curiosity.
- You have strong Computer Science (CS) and programming fundamentals and understand core concepts
- You could value the group and a team and get pleasure in giving, and not only care about your own interests.
- You are ready for a long path and understand that nothing will come for itself without long, hard work.
- You are an open-minded person who will be able to share our culture.
It will be super cool if you satisfy some of these conditions:
- Played with Docker or Ansible or K8s or Terraform before and was able to make something useful with it.
- You are comfortable with Linux and could compile its kernel to work on a toaster.
- Write code with one of the following langs: C# + .NET / Java / Go / F# / Python / JS with or without Node.js / C++ or any other major language. Especially cool if you managed to read the whole book about selected lang or tech.
- Have a blog or stack overflow activity or open-source activity
- Higher education in BSU, BSUIR, BSTU
- Proven interests in CS / ML / NLP / AI / DataScience
Some of our perks:
- Very open and cozy team with an honest, transparent, friendly atmosphere.
- Almost no overtimes, 26 days vac, sick-days
- Comfortable office near the national library within walking distance from the subway.
- Fruits and snacks in the office
- Flexible working schedule and Remote working days.
- Official employment and white salary
- In-house educational and social events
- Competitive wage and bonus program
Apply now and let's create the most exciting adventure of your career together.
P.S. Please, keep in mind that even there are no super strict requirements - this position is not for everyone. Only for those who want something more than average, who want to stand out, who feel hunger for achievements and are ready to commit at least 101% of what's possible. This position requires a lot of grinding, but really will allow you to rise and shine.