If you are a team player, having a can-do attitude, eager to take initiative, and ready to proactively contribute with your valuable knowledge and expertise, to transform and scale the software development opportunities in the gaming and gambling business, this is the right opportunity for you! We are looking for a Software Testing Engineer, who will make our large and diverse team of engineers, even stronger, and take a globally recognized gaming and gambling platform to another level.
Expect to be part of a team and a product where test automation is in the first place. You will have a chance to work on different areas of the product, where significant domain and technical knowledge can be acquired. You will have the opportunity to work and learn from the latest technology trends in the software testing area especially with the BDT approach and tools such as Playwright and CI tools.
Do you have advanced technical skills? Do you want to advance, learn new technologies, and take part in our domain? Are you willing to challenge yourself and want to know more?
The ideal candidate is experienced in:
- 3+ years experience as a Software Testing Engineer and Test Automation Engineer using C#, Java or Python;
- Experience with Test automation frameworks/tools, e.g. JUnit, NUnit, xUnit, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, etc;
- Good understanding of:
- API Testing using libraries like Rest Assured, Rest Sharp, .NET Core HTTP client, etc;
- JSON parsing and serialization and deserialization concepts;
- Locators and simplifying complex xpaths;
- BDT automation concepts and Gherkin syntax;
- Key-word driven and Data-Driven concepts;
- SQL Data Providers in any programming language;
- Experience with:
- Requirements analysis and test design;
- Defect Reporting and Prioritization;
- UI/UX and Cross Browser Testing;
- Smoke, Sanity and Regression Testing;
- Exploratory Testing;
- Agile methodology and agile frameworks;
- Good English (spoken and written).
Your engagement will include:
- Work as Testing Engineer in an agile, sprint-based development setup divided in tribes;
- Write Automated Tests for Web and API
- Use SQL calls to validate data programmatically;
- Expected Automated testing is 70% of the time v.s. 30% for manual testing and defect reporting;
- Test current products, identify deficiencies and suggest solutions for the same;
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
Perks for you:
- The comfortable, friendly, and supportive working atmosphere
- Remote work
- Private Health Insurance
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefits
Check out about: