Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technical expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance and thereby achieve strategic goals.We are looking for a System Administrator / HelpDesk to join our team!
- 2+ year of experience in professional experience in Information Technology areas.
- Managing infrastructure services both under Windows and Linux.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Russian and English (B1 or higher).
- Knowledge of best practices in server and system administration.
- Knowledge of best practices and approaches related to systems engineering and operations: monitoring, storage, backup, security.
- JIRA administration experience with customizing JIRA projects with various schemas, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
- Manage corporate infrastructure (Windows / Linux / MacOS).
- Supporting large office (500+ employees).
- Automate daily and routine tasks.
- IT security knowledge.
Skills and abilities needed:
- Knowledge and administration skills in MS Windows Server (AD, DHCP, DNS, DFS).
- Knowledge in network technologies and monitoring.
- Experience in automatization and scripting.
- Experience with Office365.
Nice to have:
- MS certification.
- Experience with MS Azure services.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career flying rapidly with SolbegSoft!