Great software does not happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
The client is the leading provider of online tee time booking systems to golf clubs throughout UK, Ireland and the US with the client being the world’s largest online golf reservation platform. Our technology, services and distribution help Golf Course operations increase their rounds and revenue, expand their markets and manage their businesses. Just ask the owners and operators at more than 8,000 courses in North America, the U.K. and Europe.
These are exciting times for the game of golf and those who love and live it. With the client we are driving forward and reshaping an entire industry - disrupting the status quo, building innovative new web based and mobile products, and assisting Golf Course operators to build profitable, sustainable businesses.
It’s a great time to be part of the business and our employees are part a truly global company within the NBC Universal International wider corporate family. Although we “keep a start-up spirit” and have an internal feel of a small agile company, we can leverage all the benefits and resources of an international corporate community.
This is a great opportunity to tee-off your career with Belfast Chamber of Trade & Commerce’s “Best Company to work for” 2016 and 2017 and “Best Office” 2018 and be part of an exciting business with plans for significant future growth.
The Business Analyst will contribute to a multi-disciplinary team responsible for the software products and services used by our customers across the world.
The Business Analyst will contribute to a multi-disciplinary team that is responsible for new development, feature additions, maintenance and support of the Golf platform, services & integrations by:
- Working closely with the Product Owner to maintain a product backlog aligned to the product vision and strategy
- Defining requirements and acceptance criteria
- Creating detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions
- Working with existing and new customers on finding software solutions to their business problems
- Working with third party companies to identify integration activities and ensure their delivery
- Involvement in root cause analysis and tracking defect resolution to completion
- Participating in planning, communication and retrospective meetings where needed
- Working with technology teams throughout the software development lifecycle to ensure products and features are built to a high standard and that quality standards are met
- Identification of risks with timely escalation
It is essential that candidates have:
- 3+ years of experience working with B2B software solutions
- Understanding of supporting tools and technologies such as Jira, Google Analytics, MetaBase, etc
- A good understanding of Internet technologies, software design, databases, security, APIs and technical debt
Candidates must also be able to demonstrate:
- Strong organizational skills and a positive, proactive approach and attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a high attention to detail
- A collaborative approach with the ability to build strong working relationships across internal colleagues and stakeholders and externally with customers
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Participation in professional trainings and meetups
- Medical & family care programs
- Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Forte Group loyalty card
Join us and be a part of our team!