B2B product with 200+ business partners in 75 countries.
A team of 80+ bright-minded professionals eager to challenge everything you know.
Office or no office.
Two pettable cats.
Does that sound like a dream place to you? Read up, buddy!
We help ambitious entrepreneurs to start a ride-hailing (taxi) or other on-demand (you get it, right, on-demand? 😉) services. Our white-label solution and marketing assistance is what we provide our business partners with.
To do that right, we’ve got:
- 10 years of expertise in developing a mobility platform
- Amazing team of specialists working and playing hard
- Opportunity for all employees to influence the product and take initiative
- Focus on quality, no strict deadlines
- Flexible management
- Healthy work-life balance
And now we’re looking for a Java developer who will work on our backend in Integrations department.
You’re a perfect match if you:
- Have at least 2 years experience with Java
- Are able to implement competent technical solutions for new platform features
- Have knowledge of HTTP and HTTPS protocol
- Have understanding of REST API
- Can understand the platform architecture
It’ll be a bold plus if you:
- Have knowledge of RxJava
- Have experience with asynchronous programming
You will work with:
- Java 1.8, RxJava 2, REST API, Kotlin, Mockk
- Flexible working schedule
- A dream office in the city center
- An opportunity to bring all your daring ideas to reality
- In-house English courses
- Corporate library 🧐
- 50% compensation of gym tickets and other sports
- Conferences, events, and courses being compensated, too
- Medical insurance
- 2 "antistress" cats 😼 (allergic people are welcome to apply too. Based on our experience, it's not a problem in our super spacious office)
- Rich corporate life: we arrange exciting activities at the company’s expense every month
- Work with Apple devices only