Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer to join our team!
Our project is a platform for facilitation and management in big and huge companies. Apple, Levi’s, Nike, H&M, Columbia, Gucci, Swarovski, Walmart, Lego, Adidas, Aldi, Biedronka and 250+ more brands are using our platform.
In our Minsk office 100+ people are working on this project. Everybody works in a team of only around 10 people (6-8 Developers, 2-3 QA, Team lead) having its own area of responsibility in the project.
- Develop infrastructure architecture for web solutions.
- Maintaining web clusters.
- Participate in development, implementation and maintenance of infrastructure services.
- Configurate CI / CD solutions.
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve service levels and team efficiency.
- Windows system administration.
- Strong knowledge in network technologies and monitoring (Grafana, Zabbix, cacti, etc.).
- Knowledge of the best practices in server and system administration.
- Knowledge of the best practices and approaches related to systems engineering and operations: monitoring, storage, backup, security and HA.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet / Ansible).
- Experience in automation and scripting.
- Understanding of source control systems (Git, Git workflow, etc).
- Experience in virtualization (vSphere, ESXi, Hyper-V).
- Experience with Azure.
- Cloud, SDS, SDN, CDN experience.
- Good spoken English.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about.
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment.
- Paid certification.
- English Classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking and even more.
- Sport compensation.
- Social events, team buildings and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career a flying start with SolbegSoft!