Founded in 2008, SolbegSoft provides premium quality IT services to customers across the globe. With extensive technological expertise and wide experience across industries, we develop high-end solutions, helping companies optimize business processes, boost performance, and thereby achieve strategic goals.
We are looking for Middle / Senior QA Engineer to join our team.
Project: Payment card solutions. Project for the development and support of the "Card Suite" software complex, which is used for issuing / servicing payment cards; routing and processing card transactions; conducting interbank settlements; clearing with international payment systems (such as VISA, MasterCard, AmEX, Diners, CUP, etc.).
- Work closely with other team members to make sure that iteration goals are met.
- Data generation for test execution.
- Execute performance, load, spike, stress testing.
- Execute long duration tasks and assignments according to project plans, to meet schedule, resource, and quality requirements.
- Log and track defects using the designated tracking system.
- Compare and analyse system behaviour vs. expected results / KPIs based on business and technical requirements.
- Prepare test report.
- At least 3 years of experience with testing.
- Experience and Knowledge of performance testing and analytical tools.
- Unix / Linux deep knowledge: system installation, user right management, analyzing and manage of the processes, log-files reading.
- DB Oracle experience: SQL performance, awr-files analyzing.
- Test tools: preparation test-cases, results forecast, analyzing weak spots, etc.
- English level: Intermediate+.
Optional Bonus Skills:
- Scripting experience (bash, python).
- Computer hardware administration skills.
- Flexible schedule.
- 100% paid sick leaves.
- Health insurance.
- Paid certification.
- Sport compensation.
- In-company library: any technical literature that you've ever dreamed of.
- Paid training courses and participation in conferences.
- English classes.
- In-office gym, tennis table, under-roof bike parking, and even more.
- Social events, team buildings, and special gifts.
What is Solbeg?
- A stable company with 12+ years of history and HTP Membership.
- 400+ employees with offices in Minsk, Brest, New York, San Diego, Mumbai.
- A great mix of older and younger generations of engineers (the average age of our team is 32 years old).
- A combination of multicultural engagement and respect to Belarus culture.
- A passion for new technologies and environmental concern.
- A flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance.
SolbegSoft is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Give your career flying rapidly with SolbegSoft!