WM Reply is an innovative digital consultancy with offices based in Minsk, Central London, Manchester, Chester and now Chicago. Working with some of the world's leading brands, we pride ourselves on the award-winning sites that we create as well as the engaging and creative marketing campaigns that are launched globally.With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
We have an opportunity for a Manual QA Tester to join our company. This person must be keen to learn new technologies and have excellent communications skills. They’ll be joining a team of engineers, automation testers and other QA specialists, working together upon modern travel domained project, so there is plenty of room to grow and learn.
- 3+ years of commercial experience.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Experience in writing and recording manual test scripts.
- Extensive experience manually cross browser testing complex web applications.
- Experience with BDD and user stories as requirements.
- Understanding of logging, tracking and monitoring issues in Jira.
- Experience testing against basic accessibility standards and guidelines.
Nice to have:
- Mobile/responsive testing experiences and an understanding of the technologies/methodologies involved.
- Experience working within SCRUM and Kanban agile methodologies.
- Exposure to build pipelines, continuous delivery and build promotions.
- Understanding of web technologies i.e. REST, SOAP, HTTP
- Understanding of basic AWS usage and technologies.
- Usage of Xray or Zephyr in Jira.
- ISTQB qualifications and/or similar demonstrable STLC experience.
Quirks you’ll love:
- Competitive salary, protected from inflation risks;
- Opportunities to learn and grow in a global environment;
- Appropriate mentoring and training, to be successful in their position;
- Every day is different with interesting and challenging tasks;
- Social events: Christmas party's, summer meet ups and Pizza Fridays;
- Benefits: Voluntary medical insurance, sports, English language courses, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave, birthday gifts, 100% paid medical sick-leave;
- The opportunity to develop useful solutions for widely recognized international brands;
- Located right next to the metro station.
About the company
WM Reply is a dynamic digital consultancy helping companies to enhance their collaborative tools within the digital workplace. We are part of Reply Group [MTA, STAR: REY], that specializes in the design and implementation of solutions based on new communication channels and digital media. Reply supports some of Europe’s leading industrial groups in Telco & Media, Industry & Services, Banks &Insurance, and Public Administration to define and develop business models, suited to the new paradigms of Big Data, Cloud Computing, Digital Media and the Internet of Things.