If you are a team player, having a can-do attitude, eager to take initiative, and ready to proactively contribute with your valuable knowledge and expertise, to transform and scale the software development opportunities in the gaming and gambling business, this is the right opportunity for you! We are looking for a Software Engineer, who will make our large and diverse team of engineers, even stronger, and take a globally recognized gaming and gambling platform to another level.
Expect to work on a large-scale, enterprise-grade, service-oriented environment that consists of many applications and services, some written in ASP.NET framework and some services in .NET Core, and next ones will be in .NET 5. The goal is to leverage the usage and take benefits on new technologies and be up to date in the implementations. The team will tend to create event-driven implementations and decouple services in order to leverage the scalability of the system and make a system for years to come. RabbitMQ is the mechanism of choice for communication among various services.
Web implementations are created using .NET MVC using Razor pages in combinations with jQuery and Knockout in some applications and web API and Vue for others.
MS SQL server is used for data storage, but also Redis and ElasticSearch when it makes sense to do so.
Do you have advanced technical skills? Do you want to advance, learn new techniques, technologies and take part in our domain? Are you willing to challenge yourself and want to know more?
Skills set you should possess:
- At least 4 years of experience developing production-level software using Microsoft .NET (full framework or .NET Core)
- Proficiency in C# and MVC
- Experience working with .NET Core
- Good understanding of basic web technologies such as HTTP, REST, etc.
- Good understanding of message-driven development
- Expertise in concurrency, multi-threading, and event-driven architecture;
- Experience working with message broker, preferable RabbitMQ
- Practical understanding of algorithms and design patterns
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Exposure to distributed applications that are secure, can scale, and are highly available.
- Create new solutions and see them through, from conception to production;
- Turn requirements into simple and sophisticated technological systems. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Research new technologies and techniques to find new and efficient ways to solve day to day challenges;
- Ship high-value features quickly
- Challenge the status quo and improve the team and product.
Perks for you:
- The comfortable, friendly, and supportive working atmosphere
- Private Health Insurance
- Remote work
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefits