We’re looking for an Android Engineer with a strong base in CI/CD processes and in-depth knowledge of gradle and Jenkins DSL.
- Setup and maintain a scalable, stable set of build, test and deploy jobs for the android engineering team
- Work directly with app development team to determine needs and implement CI/CD best practices
- Support and improve our tools for continuous integration, automated testing, and release management
- Ability to proactively identify potential areas of improvement in our build system and scripts to allow for fast and efficient build times
- Improvement and support of the mobile application for Android, implementation of new functions.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial development for Android
- in-depth knowledge of gradle and Jenkins DSL
- Strong knowledge of Java/Kotlin
- Good understanding of core libraries, application framework and android architecture
- Experience writing custom build files in gradle
- Good understanding of Linux makefiles and ability to develop makefiles
- Knowledgable in Android Build systems with the ability to rearchitect Android builds
- Intermediate or Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- Annual bonuses
- Payment for meals
- Medical insurance
- Friendly team of professionals
- Internal training
- Birthday gifts
- Office 5 minutes from Nemiga metro station
- Remote work (from home) during the pandemic
- Lots of cool activities (training, team building, corporate).