Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a SQL Developer who will be responsible for maintaining, refactoring and extending functionality of the ERP Financial module of the platform that drives Retail & Inventory Management and Business Reporting Tools. You will be working as a part of a dedicated Agile team with a high level of responsibility for technical decisions and daily collaboration with the client team abroad.
Our client provides leading technology and services to the golf industry across the United States and Great Britain including software that manages tee sheets, points of sale and reservation services with a focus on providing great experience for golf players and smooth operation of golf courses.
- Working closely with product team, gathering requirements and translating them into PBIs
- Investigate, analyze and fix issues related to incorrect reporting of the calculated data
- Analyze the codebase and suggest improvements to improve the stability, performance and testability of the system.
- Understanding and implementation of schemas, interpreting and writing complex code
- Optimization of queries and stored procedures
- Person needs to be Interacting with PO, QA and Engineering Managers to understand functional as well as technical requirements
- MS SQL Server
- SQL, T-SQL
- MSSQL Database experience
- Excellent SQL, T-SQL Coding skills with grasp on concepts of data modelling, granularity, schema design
- ETL development principles and methodologies
- Analysis and design skills, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving
- Ability to work well cross functionally, especially with technical teams
- Upper Intermediate English Level (B2)
It will be a plus:
- Working experience with ERP and Financial systems
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Possibility for career development
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Medical and family care programs
- Sport activities coverage (including AllSports Card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!