Atomichronica is an experienced IT solutions provider that specializes in creating and testing software for US-based customers. We're seeking an SDET to join our talented team on a project for an insurance company.
- Modify and extend the existing Protractor framework to increase coverage for our sales platform mobile experiences;
- Involve in some manual testing as a team builds out new user experiences with an aim to automate once stable and approved for mainstream adoption;
- Build out automated e2e to increase coverage on browser/device combinations.
- 3-5 years of experience with software testing, preferably with an IT consulting firm or a large financial services organization;
- Hands-on experience with mobile web browser test automation and tools such as Protractor, Appium, Galen;
- Knowledge of current software testing trends and an ability to converse with customers at a detailed level on pertinent issues and challenges;
- Familiarity with test management tools (ALM, JIRA, Zephyr) and automation frameworks (Cucumber);
- Experience with mobile usability and performance testing a plus;
- Communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work in a team;
- Spoken and written English (Upper-Intermediate +).
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, computer science, economics, etc.) is a plus;
- An awesome team of skilled specialists to work with, where people are not only professional but also great, friendly and supportive;
- Work on an interesting ongoing project with one of the leading US insurance companies;
- Competitive compensation and performance-based bonuses.