CactusSoft is looking for a strong Java Team Lead who can take full ownership of the project team which develops loyalty platform engineю We would like to take the app to the next level by modernizing our tech stack and leading our cloud native transformation together with you.
Your area of responsibility:
- Take responsibility and ownership of core services, supporting millions of monthly active users.
- Be part of a larger development team working together according to Agile methodology.
- 2+ years of experience managing engineering teams.
- 5+ years of experience in Java backend development, including deep understanding of JVM internals & infrastructure technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in building APIs, Spring and Spring boot frameworks.
- Good familiarity with java build tools (maven, gradle, jenkins).
- Experience with cloud providers and technologies (AWS preferred).
- In-depth understanding of software engineering methodologies and best practices.
- SQL DBs server experience (Postgress, Oracle DB).
- Fast learner with a passion for new technologies.
- BS in Computer Science (or an equivalent) from a reputable academic institute.
Will be a plus:
- Deep understanding of a microservices and cloud native architectures.
- Experience in legacy apps modernization (to cloud native).
- Good understanding of communications & networking technologies.
To ensure your comfortable working environment we offer:
- Flexible working hours (you can start your working day any time from 8 till 11 am).
- Opportunity to work remotely 3 days per week (fully remote work for a pandemic period).
- Work-related courses, certifications and books (we have our own corporate library).
- Health insurance.
- English classes several times a week.
- Good office location in a quiet city center.
- Comfortable workplace, break rooms and kitchen.
- Corporate parties and team-building events.