Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
Instant Connect (www.instantconnectnow.com) is the leading communications platform for seamlessly linking Mobile Devices, Enterprise Telephony, Push-to-Talk Radio, and Dispatch / Incident Management in a single environment.
Born in Cisco as an internal project, Instant Connect evolved into an independent product helping organisations to communicate fast across multiple emergency services departments. That goes for police, fire departments, mining companies, sport event organisations and much more.
Instant Connect is part of DKG (www.dillonkane.com) and its headquarters is located in Chicago, IL.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET, Automation QA Engineer) you will be a part of an agile team where your role will be in developing core automation framework and implementing automated tests that verify particular functionality of the platform. Our automated test practices introduce several quality gates, such as Smoke, Regression, Performance, API-level and Functional test suites in multiple product areas.
We enjoy working in the team with curious, persistent, logical and clever people who enjoy developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join Forte Group as a SDET (Automation QA Engineer). Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
- Frameworks: to be chosen at the test design phase
- Repository: Bitbucket
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Bitbucket pipelines
- Tools: Jira, Jira XRay, Confluence
- Infrastructure: Linux/Kubernetes
- Platforms: Cloud Services, Integration Microservices
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience producing key test assets (requirements gathering, test cases, test plans, test reports)
- Experience with software testing (Functional, Integration, Regression, Smoke, UAT)
- Experience with testing APIs and Back-End Services
- Familiar with CI/CD and source control systems such as Git/GitHub/GitLab
- Experience with Performance/Load testing and measurements of application performance would be a plus
- Linux/Kubernetes system level debugging skills would be a plus
- Familiarity with open-source network impairment tools would be a plus
- Requirements Analysis
- Design, architect, and develop automation test scenarios and test suites
- Provide clear reporting over the automated tests execution
- Participating in regression testing, bugs verification
- Collaborate with team members to produce thoughtful test designs
- Review and approve PRs, provide feedback for continuous improvements
- Application performance and compatibility testing
- Review nightly automated tests execution and provide analysis for failed tests
- Intermediate English or better
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Curiosity to learn environmental systems to be able to locate issues more presicely.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and focus on problem solving
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Possibility for career development
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Medical and family care programs
- Sport activities coverage (including AllSports Card)
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!