Great software doesn’t happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
For 23 years now, our client has been pleasing customers with the best service and the best assortment, professional recommendations and an expert approach. Being in the client's team means being in the team of the leader of the perfumery and cosmetic industry in Russia.
As a Quality Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with the leading perfumery and cosmetic retailer in Russia to help customers conveniently form their request in the mobile application, quickly receive high-quality products throughout Russia, as well as other countries.
You will join the feature team as an advocate of quality from the entire mobile engineering team. Communicating the latest changes from your dedicated functional team, escalate bug fixes that block the release, participate in bug triages. Working in Agile teams with a full set of specialists you’ll be able to close a feature within a full cycle and with the necessary competencies without vertical processes.
Technologies and Tools
Platform: Java, Oracle ATG
OS: Windows XP - 10, Ubuntu Linux 16.04.5
Tools & Software: Jira, Confluence, Zephyr, Chrome Developer Tools, GitLab, Jenkins, Postman, JSON/XML, JMeter, WinSSHTerm, Microsoft SQL Server
In this role you will
- Participate in bi-weekly regression runs
- Investigate bugs, flaky tests, or stale tests in case of test failure
- Test completed features during development process
- Create test documentation (test-cases, test-plans) and bug reports
- Test API, read logs
- Do integrational and end-to-end testing
- Work with other teams to give a status update on new features and analytics coverage
- Attend the team's SCRUM events
We're looking for
- 3+ years of QA experience with commercial projects
- Understanding of the development life cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices and tools for testing and releases
- Experience working with bug tracking software such as Jira, TestRail
- Previous experience in product testing
- Deep understanding of IT systems, including system design, object-oriented design, databases and test concepts
- Strong skills in working with Unix-systems, command line skills
- Confident work with databases, the ability to write complex SQL queries
- Extensive experience in testing web applications (including SPA)
- Experience in back-end testing, API testing, cross-browser testing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for driving strategic initiatives.
- Knowledge of E-commerce domain
- Experience with databases
- Experience with Oracle ATG
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum)
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Possibility for career development
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Medical and family care programs
- Sport activities coverage
- Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
- Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
- Loyalty Card
Join us and be a part of our team!