Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
- You are Collaborative - is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
- You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
- Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
- Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
- Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
- Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
Our client develops an online marketplace for the purchase of selected and high quality used cars with an end-to-end service approach. The idea of the company is to make the purchase process simple, transparent and provide a guarantee even when buying used cars. To simplify the procedure for buying a car, reduce the delivery time from the click on the website to delivery to future car's owner.Stack: React + Node + AWS
BEING PART OF THE TEAM
- Build & Design efficient, secure and reusable server-side systems and abstractions;
- Building & Documenting approaches which could be reused for other projects;
- Code review, writing tests, applying linters according to the high-quality standards;
- Participation in the Agile Product Development Life Cycle;
POWER YOU BRING
- Solid knowledge of JS fundamentals;
- React production experience (2+ years);
- Hands-on experience with Next.js;
- NodeJS + TypeScript;
- Lambda Functions + AWS;
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (at least one of them);
- Strong understanding of Networking and RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge of js unit testing frameworks;
- Experience with styled components, web components;
- English level - Upper Intermediate, ability to communicate directly to the client.Would be a plus:
- REST API;
- Performance tuning, remote debugging on production;
- Integrations with other services, SSO, SSR, compilation/es6/async functions, security audits;
- Contribution to open-source, GitHub profile with the relevant code.