Great software does not happen on its own. It takes great people. That just happens to be our forte. With nearly 20 years of matching top engineering talent with preeminent and innovative brands, we look for people who are inquisitive, resourceful, and dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on.
We are looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer in Java.
You will have the opportunity to work on Cloud HR management service to help small and mid-sized businesses grow with confidence and succeed in human management. Cloud HR management service targeted to the US market. The product enables its customers to outsource full-cycle HR processes, including time-tracking, time-off management, payroll management, tax calculation, etc.
Technologies that are used on the whole project: a custom-developed product based on Java Spring, React, AWS, Microservice architecture.
Team structure and workflow
There are 4 teams working on the project and allocated in Minsk, Ternopil, and Chicago. (You’ll be part of the Test Auto team). The TestAuto team, the same as development teams, follows Scrum processes. Communication mainly consists of participation in regular scrum events and interpersonal communication via Slack. Jira and Confluence are the main tools used for supporting delivery workflow and maintaining project documentation.
Technologies and Tools used on the project
Tools: Java 8, Maven, Selenium WebDriver, TestNg, RestAssured, Jenkins, Allure, Postman
- Design, build, test, and deploy effective test automation solutions
- Apply appropriate automation technologies to meet the short- and long-term goals for the company
- Maintain/create automation scripts for assigned products/projects
- Identify, analyze and report test results
- Provide input in developing quality assurance standards
- Collaborate with development teams and manual QA to identify and prioritize opportunities for automation
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process & product testing strategy
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 or more years’ experience with automated testing tools (web-based and API testing)
- Strong insight into OOP and design patterns
- SQL, understanding of relational data modeling
- Knowledge of common algorithms and data representation models
- Operating System knowledge: Windows, Linux
- Understanding and application of programming language concepts with experience in developing software for automation testing
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of test artifacts and their lifecycle (bug reports, test cases, etc.)
- Experience with identifying, analyzing, and documenting defects, questionable functions, errors and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens, content and security
- Strong analytical, technical, and detail-oriented skills
- Provide accurate estimates on work items
- Great team player
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Intermediate+ English
Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
Participation in professional trainings and meetups
Medical & family care programs
Various sport activities coverage (including AllSports card)
Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
Forte Group loyalty card