AlgoSec is looking for a Software Developer Student to join our R&D Devices team.
The team focus is on expanding AlgoSec solutions; learn different firewalls and network devices and implement configuration analysis and management.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a global group, integrating into a professional and experienced team and working with biggest label customers worldwide incl. major banks, NASA etc.
Reporting to: R&D Devices Team Leader
Location: Minsk, Belarus
Employment: part time
- You will participate in design and research for expanding AlgoSec products and new vendors support.
- You will take E2E ownership of features from development to production
- You will write highly testable and maintainable code
- You will work closely with other development teams.
- Computer Sciences/Engineering students
- Student during 2nd year (or above) with ability to work minimum 20 hours per week
- Knowledge or relevant experience with OOP languages (preferably Java)
- Deep understanding of design patterns and algorithm
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbally, in English
- Team player, have a can-do attitude, Fast learner, independent, problem solver, out of the box thinker, organized.
Desired but Not Mandatory Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX systems
- Knowledge or relevant experience in the Network Security space.
AlgoSec is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.